AeroFlow is an in-flight bladder relief device system designed to support female pilots for use in fixed and rotary wing aircrafts. Triton is proud to produce a female fitment device that enables optimal performance during long duration missions without the need for Tactical Dehydration. AeroFlow’s solution has a disposable component for user convenience which can be sanitized for reuse in remote situations.
Learn about the risks of Tactical Dehydration on page 15 of the NAVY AND MARINE CORPS AVIATION SAFTEY MAGAZINE APPROACH VOL. 65, NO. 3.
Bladder Relief Device Co-designed with pilots
- Compatible with Aircrew gear and gloves
AeroFlow In-Flight Bladder Relief System
- No adhesives or custom garments
- Durable and mission ready
- Comfort proven through end-user testing, hygienic and non-invasive.
- Safe for 12+ hour of wear
- Single-use interface disposed of after every flight.
- Immediately void without waiting
- Single hand operations with manual controls
- Easy-clean pump
- Integrated rechargeable battery.